1972 TRIUPH TR6 RACE CHAMPIONSHIP WINNER
A very rare opportunity to acquire a well known and extremely successful Historic Sports Car. This TR6 is fully sorted and in "tip-top" mechanical condition throughout- the engine has been freshly built and has no miles on it. It comes complete with MSA Competition Car Logbook.
Performance is stunning (Oulton Park Long Circuit, 1 min 58 secs)
Outright Winner "TR Register Race Championship 1990"
Race Winner "Goldsmith & Young Thoroughbred Sportscar Championship"
Outright winner "TR Register Sprint & Hillclimb Championship 1988"
Feature Article in "Classic & Sportscar" December 1991 Issue
* "Stratos Silver" Bodywork with twin Red Stripes
* Race prepared "Poppy Red" Chassis
* Lightweight panels in both aluminium and glass fibre
* "Racetorations" Full-Race "steel" engine
* "Racetorations" polished alloy rocker cover and alloy sump
* "Racetorations" alloy flywheel & Hi-Power lightweight starter motor
* Alloy radiator/aluminium cowling panels and "Tripac" electric fan
* Special gearbox with uprated overdrive (electronic switching)
* "Salisbury " Limited Edition Differential with finned alloy cover
* Special integral full-roll cage in T45 lightweight tubing
* Race fuel tank in aluminium; foam filled, baffled and sumped
* Rare "Shelby" Alloy racing wheels (like Minilites)
* Full stainless steel 6-branch tubular manifold/single pipe exhaust
* Adjustable suspension with "Koni" shock absorbers
* Special rose-jointed front and rear anti-roll bars
* Vented front discs with 4-out "Wilwood" alloy callipers
* Finned "Alfin" rear drum brakes